This Page

has been moved to new address

Win an Ocean Care Nasal Kit!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Win an Ocean Care Nasal Kit!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Win an Ocean Care Nasal Kit!

This time of year, almost everyone is suffering from dry, irritated noses or congestion.  Ocean Care has a great line-up of products that can give you relief - and they're offering one kit to one of my lucky readers!

Here is what you will receive:


The original, #1 pharmacist-recommended nasal saline spray for dry nose and irritated nasal passages.
Two-in-one nasal irrigator and nasal moisturizer to help relieve nasal and sinus pressure and congestion, while keeping nasal passages moist.
Non-medicated nasal saline spray that is designed for moisturizing dry nasal passages in newborns and children up to age 12.









I'll admit - these sprays aren't the most comfortable in the world if you aren't used to using them, but they really do help, and for me they are WAY better than a netti pot.  I know using them is much better than having a stuffed up nose or being sick!  
I also love that it's non-medicated, so you don't have to worry about it interacting with anything you might be taking.  

So now I'm sure you want to know how to win this great Ocean Care kit.  

WIN IT – Ocean Care has graciously offered to give the kit shown above to one lucky reader!

  Entry Methods:
*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Jan 30, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced Jan 31st. Open U.S only.

1.            Mandatory - Like Ocean Care on Facebook!
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) 
          I entered the #OceanCare #giveaway @FrugalGreenMom1 http://bit.ly/gk5slU
4.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 3 entries.  (Leave 3 comments)

**I received the kit shown above for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

Labels: , ,

40 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

LIKE Ocean FB @ erinn arena sluka
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

Tweeted @ http://twitter.com/#!/3sonshavei/status/25308046427168768
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 3:57 PM , Blogger Erin S said...

GFC: Erinn Sluka
erinnsluka@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I like Ocean on facebook

 
At January 12, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I follow with GFC :)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

I like you on facebook

daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM , Blogger daisydoll said...

Tweeted

http://twitter.com/#!/daisydoll24/status/25330200510205953

daisydoll16@gmail.com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger akmom said...

Wow I just LOVE Ocean! ;)

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I like Ocean Care on FB

(Stephanie Van de Kamp)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow you via GFC

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Follow you via twitter (@3togetdeadly)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I like you on facebook

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/3togetdeadly/status/25772302511644672

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

your lovely button is up on my blog

http://therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com/

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

your lovely button is up on my blog

http://therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com/

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

your lovely button is up on my blog

http://therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com/

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:12 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following Ocean Care on Facebook as Laura Gonchar

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on Google Connect Friends as Discovery Woman

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Following you on twitter as @DiscoverSelf

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 14, 2011 at 5:14 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

Tweeted here: http://twitter.com/#!/DiscoverSelf/status/26054437172682752

discovery4 AT mac DOT com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I like OC on FB

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:54 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I follow on GFC

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I also follow FGM on FB

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

Your button is on my sidebar:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

Your button is on my sidebar:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:56 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

Your button is on my sidebar:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/3togetdeadly/status/27199301310488577

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger pmj said...

FB fan of ocean
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger pmj said...

gfc follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:02 AM , Blogger pmj said...

fb fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 26, 2011 at 3:47 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

Liked Ocean Care on FB (Jolene Johnson)

taznjade at gmail dot com

 
At January 26, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

Following you on twitter (taznjade)

taznjade at gmail dot com

 
At January 26, 2011 at 3:50 PM , Blogger Jolene said...

Liked you on FB (Jolene Johnson)

taznjade at gmail dot com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I like Ocean Care on FB

surrosarah{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I follow you on Twitter (mooseandtater)

surrosarah{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I follow you on GFC

surrosarah{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 9:34 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

I like your page on FB (Sarah V)

surrosarah{at}gmail{dot}com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Blogger AMY said...

I like Ocean Care on facebook. Amy W. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger AMY said...

I like you on facebook. Amy W. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger AMY said...

GFC follower Amy W. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home