This Page

has been moved to new address

Swag Soft Apps - Review and Giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Swag Soft Apps - Review and Giveaway

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Swag Soft Apps - Review and Giveaway

As the mother of a toddler, I’m constantly searching for great I-phone Apps that can keep Little Miss entertained while we’re doing things like eating dinner out.  It’s so much easier for her to wait patiently when she has something to entertain her!  I was very happy when I had the opportunity to review some Apps from Swag Soft to help keep her entertained. 
Here are some of the apps they have available:


1.    Katakune Super Flash Cards - Based on a delightful and award-winning 3D animated cartoon series from Character Farm, Katakune Super Flash Cards is an educational app that teaches babies and young kids more than 170 everyday commonly used words from different catagories such as animals, clothing, colors, food, fruits, gadgets, nature, numbers, sports, space, vehicles and more through 3D rendered graphics. It has a voiceover feature as well as a testing feature to see how much the child has learned.

       2.   Sing with Olive - Based on the popular TV series Olive and the Rhyme Rescue Crew, this fun and beautifully designed app features 8 fully animated fun-filled nursery rhymes to sing along to, plus an entire set of alphabet flashcards. The app contains songs which include karaoke sing-a-long style lyrics and allows children to sing along to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star", "Mary Had a Little Lamb", "Jack and Jill" and many more. 


 3.       Sedo Pic Pic - Based on Sedo Dog - A brand new 3D cartoon series (coming soon) about a pack of adorable dogs with super powers fighting in the name of justice. This series has also been licensed to Japan mobile phone companies as interactive mobile mascots! Doodle in different shapes and colors and conveniently resize stamps and photo props with the tips of your fingers.

 4.       Katakune Preschooler Cartoon Series 1 - 5 - Katakune is a delightful and award-winning 3D animated cartoon series created for children 2 to 6 from Character Farm. Educational and entertaining, Katakune shows children simple ways to deal with complex concepts of social responsibility, friendship, life skills and value systems. Subjects in basic science, geography, mathematics, health and hygiene, environmental issues and creativity are dealt with too.

We tried out the first three apps, and were very pleased with them.  Little Miss liked Sing with Olive the best.  She loves being able to sing along with the music, and I love the alphabet flash cards.  The Katakune flashcards were very nice as well.  Not only do they have the pictures and the words, but you can have them also speak the words as well, which is nice when you're hoping to get your child to entertain themselves.  A few of the pictures weren't as clear as I would have liked, but with over 150 words that really isn't that surprising.  I like the Sedo Pic Pic and I think it would be great for pre-teens – teenagers for posting pictures to facebook and such.  

BUY IT:  You can buy these apps here
WIN IT:  Swag Soft has graciously offered to let TWO lucky readers win all of the apps listed above!

  Entry Methods:
*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Mar 4, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced by Mar 6th. Open U.S and Canada.

1.            Mandatory - Visit The Swag Soft store and tell me your favorite app.  
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.      Like Swag Soft on facebook or twitter.  (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry).  Please tell them I sent you!
4.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) 
          I entered the #SwagSoft #giveaway @FrugalGreenMom1 
5.       Comment on any of my non-giveaway posts (1 extra entry limit).  Leave a comment below telling me which post you commented on.  
6.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 2 entries.  (Leave 2 comments)


**I received the first 3 apps for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

9 Comments:

At February 26, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I like Shape Learns Chinese Books
Kims2312@verizon.net

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

I follow on GFC
Kims2312@verizon.net

 
At February 26, 2011 at 5:48 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

FB fan of yours
Kims2312@verizon.net

 
At March 4, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Baby Mama said...

I like the ant and the beetle
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

 
At March 4, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Baby Mama said...

gfc sarah_roxy_21
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

 
At March 4, 2011 at 4:24 PM , Blogger Baby Mama said...

Like on fb
sarah hinhart
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

 
At March 4, 2011 at 4:25 PM , Blogger Baby Mama said...

I liked swag soft on fb
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

 
At March 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger carole said...

I like the Sedo Pic Pic
gram122@comcast.net

 
At March 4, 2011 at 7:54 PM , Blogger carole said...

gfc follower
gram122@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home