This Page

has been moved to new address

Win an EcoSMART Insect Repellant Bundle!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Win an EcoSMART Insect Repellant Bundle!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Win an EcoSMART Insect Repellant Bundle!

It’s summertime!  One of the things that comes with summer is bugs – in the garden, flying around outside, and sometimes even in the house!  You want a good insect repellant spray, but you also want something that is safe and that isn’t going to harm your children.  EcoSMART applies modern science to essential plant oils to create 100% safe pesticides.  These oils attack octopamine neuro-receptors. Octopamine is a key insect neurotransmitter that regulates insect movement, behavior and metabolism.  This kills bugs fast without any toxins are harmful residues!



They have products for all of your needs.  They even have some great values on bundles to get you started, depending on what your needs are.

Safe Home Value Bundle
Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle
Safe Picnic Value Bundle
Safe Patio Value Bundle


I can’t wait to try out the Safe Home Value Bundle to see how it works!  I love that we don’t have to plan spraying it with a full day (or more) out of the house, which is what I do with traditional bug sprays.  I was delighted to see that these sprays are in the same price range as the chemical bug killers too! 


BUY IT:  You can buy their products on their website – nobugbites gets you 20% off and free shipping if your order is over $45 before the discount.
WIN IT:  One lucky reader will win a safe bundle of their choice (from the ones listed above)!  Continental US only.  

Contest ends July 24th at midnight EST







Labels: , ,

45 Comments:

At July 13, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Well I don't have any children to protect (yet) but I do have a puppy who wants to lick/eat everything so it's nice to have products that won't harm her.

 
At July 13, 2011 at 8:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this giveaway! We have bugs so bad in our backyard because we back up to some great green space. Would love to win this.
Blogging about you for the green mama blog hop tonight!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to say that I would love to get the safe patio bundle!

 
At July 13, 2011 at 11:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to win the Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle
my4boysand1@gmail.com

 
At July 14, 2011 at 8:19 PM , Blogger latanya t said...

I would like the safe picnic value because it would be great to have around the house.

 
At July 14, 2011 at 11:23 PM , Blogger UntrainedHairMom said...

Would like to win the safe home bundle!

Untrainedhairmom at gmail dot com
Brooke

 
At July 15, 2011 at 1:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would like the Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle

 
At July 17, 2011 at 4:32 PM , Blogger lewalk said...

I would love to have the home bundle. We have flies like crazy because of the horses who live next door. I have to be very careful because of my family of course but also because of a sensitive puppy doggy we have that will break out in welts too.

lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com

 
At July 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to have the Safe Home Value Bundle, I live deep country, and right by a creek, so we have creepy crawlers around all the time. I hate having so many spiders, they come off these trees I guess, but they are in the house bad and all the time, and skeeters are very bad because of the creek. We've tried everything to get rid of ants and wasp.. gone a while and then their back.. So I could and would use everthing in this pack. I would love to win this.
chocho1957@hotmail.com

 
At July 20, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

would like the plant & garden bundle to keep those pesky bugs off my plants!
becca9916@gmail.com

 
At July 20, 2011 at 9:06 PM , Blogger hedgerhousehold said...

I would want the Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle. I am always looking for ways to battle my vegetable garden weeds and insects without using harsh chemicals.
jenhedger at hotmail dot com

 
At July 20, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Blogger Jolly Junker said...

I would love the safe home bundle! I have a toddler that is all over the place so chemical sprays are out for us!

tonymooresmom @ yahoo dot com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:08 AM , Blogger Gina said...

I need the safe patio set... because I refuse to use deet on my kids!!
ginahamm@yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Becca said...

safe pario set - love to be outside, hate the bugs and my LO gets eaten up!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Beauty To Love said...

-I would LOVE to have this set: Safe Home Value Bundle
-I need it because we have children, pets and wild birds here. I don't like using anything toxic to the environment. Ecosmart is safe to use.

aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

 
At July 21, 2011 at 5:46 PM , Blogger AvroraD said...

I'd like the Safe Home Value Bundle. It would be great to kill bugs without worrying about my cats.

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger Sarah Haney, M.A. said...

I'd like the Home Value Bundle because we are currently looking for safer solutions for our family

 
At July 21, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger Melissa {AllSewnUp} said...

i would just LOVE any (or all to honest) of these sets. We have been greening up more and more each year around my house :)

 
At July 22, 2011 at 12:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like the plant and garden bundle. My husband I both garden, want to do things organically and without pesticides, especially around our trout ponds
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

 
At July 22, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Emily Stephens said...

I would love to try any of these! We use non-toxic, earth friendly products in our home - and I've not heard of this brand before.

emily@naptimeismytime.com

 
At July 22, 2011 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Jennifer H said...

The plant & garden bundle would be greatly appreciated!

 
At July 22, 2011 at 8:15 PM , Blogger David said...

We would love to win the picnic bundle. We need this as we have four daughters and they are all highly allergic to chemicals. Thank you so much for the chance to win :)

dvdgossett915@gmail.com

 
At July 22, 2011 at 11:49 PM , Blogger pmj said...

The safe picnic value bundle.
Bugs love to feast on me-not so good!
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 2:01 AM , Blogger Miranda Ward said...

The safe Patio bundle!!


freebiegoddess03@aol.com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger pridelandmama said...

I would love the safe home value bundle. We have a ton of ants that get into our kitchen.
pridelandmama@hotmail.com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Mandy said...

I would love the safe home bundle!~
cluelessme8{at}hotmail{dot}com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Casey said...

I would love the safe home bundle because it is safe to use around pets and we have a lot of them!!
cmoyer0122 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 8:03 PM , Blogger shirley said...

I would love the safe home bundle.
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 12:09 AM , Blogger Briana said...

I would love the Safe Home Value Bundle-- living on the first floor in an apartment has it's cons...

brianaduda[at]gmail.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like the Safe Picnic Value Bundle!

 
At July 24, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I'd like the safe picnic value bundle because we picnic and barbecue a lot in the summer
hrddiana556@gmail.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

I like the plant and garden bundle.

mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger mean green mom said...

The plant and garden bundle sounds awesome! I have a wicked aphid problem right now and this sounds like it would be perfect!
thanks
meangreenmom[at]gmail[dot]com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:40 AM , Blogger rhonda1111 said...

safe home value pack. have bugs hate bugs .comdrive me crazy.rlrlaney@yahoo

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Yona Williams said...

I would choose Plant and Garden so that I can keep my garden healthy. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 11:57 AM , Blogger Maureen said...

I would love to try the Safe Garden Set because we have an organic garden in Florida and every pest imaginable is trying to eat my vegetables. I would love to try these products...thanks for the chance.
mruble38@gmail.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Gerri said...

I would like the safe home set as we always have little ones (we are foster parents) so we have grandkids, adopted kids neighborhood kids over all the time this would be great with the kids around.


gerri_bolen[at]msn[dot]com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger Brooke C said...

I would choose the Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle for my vegetable garden.
italiaangel80@gmail.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 4:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

would love the plant and garden bundle! We have been working on putting in a garden!!!

 
At July 24, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Laurie said...

I would get the patio bundle- I like that it is safe for kids

laurie1993@verizon.net

 
At July 24, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love eco friendly products as a mother to 4 and pet owner we try to buy eco friendly products.

my_2_cents at hotmail dot com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Blogger Farrah Shumway said...

Home value bundle definitly. It's that time of year! There seems to be a lot of bugs & earwigs around our house but I hate using sprays because I worry about our baby.

@farrah_jo

farrah_jo@yahoo.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger Dana West Young said...

I would love to win the Safe Home Value Bundle. It would be great because I am always looking for any product that is safe for my family to be around. Thanks for the giveaway!
dana10879@yahoo.com

 
At July 24, 2011 at 9:36 PM , Blogger cman said...

Safe Plant & Garden Value Bundle for safety around kiddies and food.

 
At July 24, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger dailymom said...

I really need the lawn and outdoor bundle, but of the ones offered here I would have to choose the Home or the patio bundle
Heididaily at gmail dot com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home