This Page

has been moved to new address

Meatless Monday - Mediterranean Sundried Tomato and Garlic Veggies

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Meatless Monday - Mediterranean Sundried Tomato and Garlic Veggies

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meatless Monday - Mediterranean Sundried Tomato and Garlic Veggies

Last week when I received a seasoning mix from Lawry’s in the mail, it couldn’t have come at a better time.  It had been one of those weeks when no matter what I could not get inspired to cook anything.  


Instead of using chicken as they suggested, I used three small squash, a head of broccoli, and a package of baby bella mushrooms.  I loved the fact that I didn’t have to cook the pasta ahead of time (just used 1 ¼ cup pasta and the same amount of water).  I also had some black olives and a can of fire-roasted tomatoes in there.  


It turned out delicious!  I sprinkled some feta on mine, but if you wanted to go vegan I imagine it would still be delicious.  I also think instead of using the spice packet you could use some spices, powdered garlic and onion, and some sundried tomatoes.




What is on your menu this week?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At December 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM , Blogger Amy said...

This looks great! Just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering my giveaway, and I'm happy I did! I'll have to put this on our menu and give it a try!

 
At December 15, 2010 at 12:27 PM , Blogger wacki04@TheKing'sCourt IV said...

I never knew Lawry's had seasoning packets like that! It's looks delicious!

 
At January 12, 2011 at 11:19 PM , Blogger akmom said...

I got that same packet sent to me, and since I haven't tried it yet, will have to try it your way! Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home