This Page

has been moved to new address

Eye Candy Coolers - A Review and a Giveaway

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Eye Candy Coolers - A Review and a Giveaway

Monday, January 17, 2011

Eye Candy Coolers - A Review and a Giveaway

We all have those days when we just need to relax!  Whether it’s work, the children, or life in general, every once in a while things can seem to catch up with us.  Now, instead of heading to the spa, we have Eye Candy Coolers to rescue us!  


Their reusable soft gels can give us an easy way to relax after a long stressful day.  Just throw their cute gel packs in the fridge until needed, then place them on your eyes to reduce puffiness, soothe headaches, or just relax.  They’re just the right size – not heavy at all on your eyes, and so cute!  I love the fact that they are reusable and not messy at all.  They’re perfect for an afternoon pick me up!  They also donate a portion of all proceeds to breast cancer research, which makes me love this great company even more!  



I love that you can throw these little guys into the fridge and forget about them until needed.  Their small size means they don’t take up much space, and makes them so easy to carry with you wherever you go!  Being a Mom, I can also see these working well for when your Little One hurts themselves – something cool to put on their boo-boo.   



I had a hard time getting them to stay on my eyes without holding them – I’m guessing because they are so lightweight.  That being said, it’s not hard at all to hold them on your eyes yourself.  That was absolutely my only (mild) complaint about them. 

Want to know how to get this spa pick-me-up for yourself?  

WIN IT – Eye Candy Coolers has graciously offered to give one set of two coolers to one lucky reader!

  Entry Methods:
*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Feb 20, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced Feb 21st. Open U.S and Canada.

1.            Mandatory - Tell me why you need Eye Candy Coolers
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.      Follow Eye Candy Coolers on twitter or facebook.  (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
4.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) 
          I entered the #EyeCandyCoolers #giveaway @FrugalGreenMom1 http://bit.ly/f6Q8eQ
5.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 2 entries.  (Leave 2 comments)

**I received one pair of eye coolers for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

Labels: , , ,

200 Comments:

At January 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger  said...

I need Eye Candy Coolers because I dont get enough sleep and these would reduce undereye circles!

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger  said...

I Follow you on GFC

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM , Blogger  said...

I follow you on Facebook

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger  said...

I follow ECC on facebook too

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger  said...

I have your button:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:58 PM , Blogger  said...

I have your button:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I need these eye Candy Coolers because they look very soothing PLUS they are soo cute!

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow via GFC (Jessica)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow via Twitter (3togetdeadly

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:06 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow via facebook (Steph-anne Van de Kamp)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow Eye Candy Coolers via facebook (Steph-anne van de Kamp)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow Eye Candy Coolers via twitter (3togetdeadly)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I tweeted:

http://twitter.com/3togetdeadly/status/27200482338414592

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I have your button on my blog:

therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:08 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I have your button on my blog:

therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:10 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I need the Eye Candy Coolers
because I have a fve month old baby boy!!

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:12 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via GFC, missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via twitter @aeperry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:13 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow via facebook
Anne E. Perry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I follow @eyecandycoolers on twitter
@aeperry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger aperry said...

I like eyecandy soothing eye coolers on fb
Anne E. Perry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:18 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/27247943803215873
@aeperry
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Blogger aperry said...

posted button on blog
missanneperry at gmail dot com
http://modernhippy-aperry.blogspot.com/

 
At January 18, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Blogger aperry said...

posted button on blog
missanneperry at gmail dot com
http://modernhippy-aperry.blogspot.com/

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:46 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

I need Eye Candy Coolers so I can relax and take some stress away. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:48 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

I follow you on Twitter. User name is strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:49 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like you on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:52 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like Eye Candy Coolers on Twitter. user name strawberry_39. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 1:53 AM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like Eye Candy Coolers on facebook. user name is Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39@yahoo.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I need these b/c I have 3 boys 4 and under, who don't believe in sleep.
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

follow you on gfc
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 18, 2011 at 4:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

tweeted @knitwitshair
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com

 
At January 19, 2011 at 3:48 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

My eyes are always tired and have dark circles.
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I am following you on twitter @jennieyuen
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:05 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I liked you on Facebook.
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I added your button to my blog roll linky here: http://brandonyuen.blogspot.com/p/test.html (entry 1 of 2)
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 19, 2011 at 4:06 PM , Blogger Jennie Yuen said...

I added your button to my blog roll linky here: http://brandonyuen.blogspot.com/p/test.html (entry 2 of 2)
sweetcivic604(at)yahoo(dot)ca

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

I NEED these because I have 3 boys under the age of 8, a husband that is gone 25 days in a row every month and a dog. A big furry dog that requires me to spend more time vacuuming and less time sleeping!

 
At January 20, 2011 at 12:51 AM , Blogger Him, Me, Wee 3 said...

I follow eye candy coolers on FB

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:31 AM , Blogger pmj said...

allergies-these look like they would help!
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:32 AM , Blogger pmj said...

GFC follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:33 AM , Blogger pmj said...

twitter follower-pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:47 AM , Blogger pmj said...

fb fan of eyecandy
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Blogger pmj said...

twitter follower
of eye candy
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:33 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I have two young children that have conspired between themselves to make sure I don't get an uninterrupted night's sleep ever. So I need these eye coolers to make me look well rested and refreshed even if I'm not.

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I like you on FB (Jules A)

 
At January 22, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger jonandjules said...

I follow you on Twitter @kimhoa1

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have 2 crazy little boys this would help me relax at night

Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like you on fb

Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com

 
At January 25, 2011 at 9:51 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like them on fb

Holly Miller
Airfrcgrl87@aol.com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

to destress and soothe my eyes after a loooong day

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow you gfc

 
At January 29, 2011 at 4:51 AM , Blogger JJ said...

Well
1. I just had a baby and any rest I can get would be so wonderful and this would force me to sit down!
2. I am also a teacher!!! Super exhausted and would like to not look like a zombie when I head to work due to said baby

stormibays (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need them because i have bags and puffiness under my eyes

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow via gfc

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow via twitter @aes529

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like u on fb as amanda s

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow eyecandy on twitter @aes529

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

like eye candy on fb as amanda s

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:28 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/31569456715005952

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 10:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/31755099411849216

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

I'd love to have this because by the end of the day my eyes are usually very tired.
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 2:28 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

GFC follower
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

following you on twitter @Alliegal101
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

following eye candy coolers on twitter @Alliegal101
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 2:30 PM , Blogger SweetShenanigans said...

tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/Alliegal101/status/31811364515225600
girl23rocks at hotmail dot com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it because I've got dark spot around my eyes.
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

GFC follower-ro20del
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm your twitter follower-@daddykulit
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

'liked' you on Facebook-Rod Da
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i follow @eyecandycoolers on twitter-@daddykulit
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i 'liked' eyecandy soothing eye coolers on Facebbok-Rod Da
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 12:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/30 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/31965773337468928
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I need something to pamper my eyes too :))
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:17 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I follow you via GFC-LCruz
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:19 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

tweeted 1/30
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/31974521644777472
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:20 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I follow @eyecandycoolers on twitter~@momofnicnic
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:22 AM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

I follow @FrugalGreenMom1 on twitter~ @momofnicnic
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

grabbed button #1

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

grabbed button #2

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 1:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/32157840395214848

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At January 31, 2011 at 11:14 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

daily tweet 1/31
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/32305538612072452
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 1, 2011 at 8:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/32449400093540353

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 1, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/1 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/32660421991206912
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 2, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/32826363895353344

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 2, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/2 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/32893639327744000
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 3, 2011 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/33054785670225920
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 3, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/33193007154991105

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 3, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/3 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/33270698654830592
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 3, 2011 at 10:38 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/33383604427948032-ro20del@yahoo.com
2-3

 
At February 4, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/33594477285359616

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 5, 2011 at 4:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/33827621330632704

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 5, 2011 at 10:53 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/5 tweet-http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/34112005757476864
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/34283003832307712

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:14 AM , Blogger ChristinaM1981 said...

I would need them because of my huge under eye circles.Great contest!

bonafideliberal at gmail dot com

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger ChristinaM1981 said...

GFC follower

bonafideliberal at gmail dot com

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:15 AM , Blogger ChristinaM1981 said...

following on twitter @liberalmadmom

bonafideliberal at gmail dot com

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:29 AM , Blogger ChristinaM1981 said...

Following eyecandy coolers on twitter @liberalmadmom

bonafideliberal @ gmail dot com

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:30 AM , Blogger ChristinaM1981 said...

RT'd here:

http://twitter.com/#!/LiberalMadMom/status/34287685778542592

 
At February 6, 2011 at 10:23 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/6 tweet-http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/34466862033010688
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 7, 2011 at 1:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/34507874717667328
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 7, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/34692502791389184

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 9:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look like they'd work wonders on the headaches I get

lifewithjding (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/35007219099639808

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger LeahB said...

I need eye candy coolers because I wake up at 5 am every morning and my eyes could use a little pick me up!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 12:20 PM , Blogger Megan: said...

It's been a stressful time and work and with limited sleep my eyes are showing it! These look so cool! Thanks for the giveaway!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

i need these after a stressful day at work. jmmccarr@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Jacqueline said...

im a gfc follower jmmccarr@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 1:45 PM , Blogger Liza said...

I would love to have the Eye Candy Coolers because I find myself furrowing my brow a lot and I think they would be nice and relaxing to put over my eyes and get those muscles calmed down.

Thanks for the chance to win!

–Liza

ejm6x (at) yahoo (dot) com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger sandyandcosmo said...

These would feel so good on my eyes on a hot summer evening!

 
At February 8, 2011 at 2:56 PM , Blogger bcbeaveratheart said...

I need these Eye Candy Coolers so it gives me an excuse to not have to look at my husband for a few minutes LMAO...so, please...heeelllppp me!
bcbeaveratheart@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger bcbeaveratheart said...

I am a follower in Facebook now!
bcbeaveratheart@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Blogger bcbeaveratheart said...

I am a new follower in GFC too!
bcbeaveratheart@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger bcbeaveratheart said...

I am a follower of Eye Candy on FB.
bcbeaveratheart@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 3:59 PM , Blogger Sabrina said...

I need these, cause my doctor is insisting that I rest 30 mins a day. She is trying to help me get my nerves under control and I'm bad about napping. These would be an added treat for my rest time :)

 
At February 8, 2011 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I need these because my eyes always get very puffy at night :(
Nancy
nafairbank (at) gmail (dot) com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I need eye candy because they would a wonderful treat after a long day at work/school to help me calm down and rest

Jessica jjd05c@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I am now a follower :)

Jessica jjd05c@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow you on twitter

Jessica jjd05c@gmail.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow ECC on twitter

 
At February 8, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Blogger organizedfairy said...

I need Eye candy coolers so that I can get some relaxing time to myself.

 
At February 8, 2011 at 5:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/35124996267315200
2-8
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 8, 2011 at 6:40 PM , Blogger Sara Downton said...

i need them so they can hopefully eliminate my tired eye-look in the morning!


sarabloom099@hotmail.com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need these because I'm a nursing student and sleep-deprived!

sswpss at yahoo dot com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

new gfc follower as "sswpss"

sswpss at yahoo dot com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:15 AM , Blogger Emily Taylor said...

I need them because then under eye circles are an unsightly thing. They need to go away.

nordstromemily at hotmail dot com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Emily Taylor said...

I follow GFC.

nordstromemily at hotmail dot com

 
At February 9, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/35416082353373184

pokergrl8 at gmail dot com

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:27 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I think I need eye candy coolers to help take away the tired look from my eyes. I work 12 hours a day sometimes more and am in some major need of something to sooth my sore tired eyes.

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I am following your blog through GFC:) (Tasha W)

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:29 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I am following you on Twitter @xocanadianangel

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I liked your page on FB (Tasha W)

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I am following Eye Candy Coolers on Twitter @xocanadianangel

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:31 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I liked Eye Candy Coolers page on FB (Tasha W)

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:32 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

daily tweet;)
http://twitter.com/xoCanadianAngel/status/35677265060696064

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I put your button on my blog you can find it on the right hand side bar under My Fave Blogs here: http://canadianangelxo.blogspot.com/

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 6:38 AM , Blogger Tasha said...

I put your button on my blog you can find it on the right hand side bar under My Fave Blogs here: http://canadianangelxo.blogspot.com/

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 10, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/35729511333109760

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 10, 2011 at 11:42 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/10
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/35936632746151937
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/35967991820591106
2-10
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/36096794710638592

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 1:44 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/36148433861484544

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I need these so people can't tell from my face that the baby isn't sleeping through the night yet, lol

 
At February 11, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

I'm a GFC follower

 
At February 11, 2011 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Melissa said...

and a twitter follower

 
At February 11, 2011 at 5:56 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/11 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/36211884591939585
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:33 PM , Blogger Jax said...

I need the Eye Candy Coolers because I don't get any sleep....I'm a taxi service for my kids....I'm stressed to the max.

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:34 PM , Blogger Jax said...

I follow you on GFC

4barnes@bellsouth.net

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Jax said...

I follow you on Twitter.

 
At February 11, 2011 at 10:58 PM , Blogger Jax said...

I follow Eye Candy Coolers on Twitter.

 
At February 11, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Jax said...

Your button is on my blog.

jaxbarnes.blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Jax said...

I have your button on my blog.

 
At February 12, 2011 at 8:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/36433606910033921

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 9:05 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/12-http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/36621828516478976
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 12, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet 2-12
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/36647040532484096
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 12, 2011 at 11:31 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/36658546162536448

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 13, 2011 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/36813834819731456

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 13, 2011 at 3:27 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/aeperry/status/36899129242165248
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 13, 2011 at 11:17 PM , Blogger Tasha said...

Daily tweet:

http://twitter.com/xoCanadianAngel/status/37017585094500352

canadianangelxo(at)live.ca

 
At February 14, 2011 at 9:04 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/37164942381547520

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At February 14, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/37225854622900224

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 14, 2011 at 3:00 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/14 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/37254667020800000
lclazar029@yahoo.ca

 
At February 14, 2011 at 6:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/37301451286003712
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 15, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/37527676659052544

pokergrl8@gmail.com

 
At February 15, 2011 at 3:38 PM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/37626541181640704

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At February 16, 2011 at 2:22 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/37788607607480321

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 16, 2011 at 1:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/37957881936613376

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Tracy R said...

I need these to relax with on weekend mornings after a long work week.

 
At February 17, 2011 at 12:15 AM , Blogger Tracy R said...

I follow you on twitter @tracylr233

 
At February 17, 2011 at 2:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/38153569714708480
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 8:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/38238758713303040

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/38294380167172096

missanneperry at gmail.com

 
At February 17, 2011 at 10:41 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

2/17 tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/38457741320269824
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

 
At February 18, 2011 at 1:29 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/38500070823436288

missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 18, 2011 at 8:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/38602372301336576

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 19, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Blogger aperry said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/aeperry/status/38854587293106176
missanneperry at gmail dot com

 
At February 19, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

https://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/38978663508746240

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 19, 2011 at 8:41 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/39152553308598272
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am a teacher of 1st 2nd and 3rd graders....need I say more...
luckyseattlemom(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow you on twitter
I_heart_Pokey
luckyseattlemom(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:04 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I follow eyecandy on twitter
I_heart_Pokey
luckyseattlemom(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 4:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

GFC follower
luckyseattlemom(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/aes529/status/39332141867352064

pokergrl8 at gmail.com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Diana said...

Definitely need them for the bags under my eyes
hrddiana556(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like Eyecandy on Fb
hrddiana556(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:52 AM , Blogger Diana said...

I like Frugally Green Mom on FB
hrddiana556(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:16 AM , Blogger Baby Mama said...

I need them for the bags under my eyes
sarahlovesvegas@hotmail

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

To help reduce under eye circles

ontariohappychick at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

Follow you on GFC - Denise G

 
At February 20, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Denise G said...

Like you on twitter @wishwash1

 
At February 20, 2011 at 3:29 PM , Blogger Jonnie (JB) said...

I need eyecoolers for my husband. He gets headaches and often the only thing that helps is a cool cloth over his eyes. These sound perfect for him.

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 3:31 PM , Blogger Jonnie (JB) said...

I follow eyecandycoolers on twitter as edmontonjb

dftrew(at)gmail(dot)com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/#!/daddykulit/status/39507051101159424
ro20del@yahoo.com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger beckee said...

I need these because I have 4 kids and 1 more due in 6 weeks!
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger beckee said...

GFC follower
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger beckee said...

Twitter follower (of you) @beckee13
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:46 PM , Blogger beckee said...

Like you on FB
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:47 PM , Blogger beckee said...

I follow Eye Candy on Twitter @beckee13
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Blogger beckee said...

Like Eye candy on FB
beckeesdeals at gmail dot com

 
At February 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM , Blogger lclazar029 said...

http://twitter.com/#!/momofnicnic/status/39556323502858240
lclazar029 at yahoo dot ca

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home