This Page

has been moved to new address

Kinoko AHCC - A Review and a Giveaway.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Kinoko AHCC - A Review and a Giveaway.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Kinoko AHCC - A Review and a Giveaway.

This time of year, it seems as though everyone is sick.  From the business and stress of the holidays to bad weather, it's hard to stay well!  In fact, this is the first year in a while that I haven't been somewhat under the weather this time of year.  I think this most likely is because I've been taking Kinoko AHCC.  What is Kinoko AHCC?  From their website:

 "AHCC ® is Japan's #1 top-selling immune support dietary supplement, now available in the United States. AHCC® (Active Hexose Correlated Compound) is an extract obtained from a hybridization of several species of mushroom mycelia.  Over 700 hospitals and medical clinics worldwide recommend AHCC to their patients."


Although I can't say for sure that AHCC prevented me from getting sick, it is pretty convincing to me.  Both my husband and my daughter have been sick for weeks, and I haven't had so much as a sniffle.  I love that it's made with all natural ingredients, vegetarian, and so safe it can be used in conjunction with any other medication you might be taking.

Go here for some great tips on fighting the flu and more information about AHCC.

BUY IT -  You can buy Kinoko AHCC here.


WIN IT – Kinoko AHCC has graciously offered to give one lucky readers a bottle of Single Strength AHCC ($60 value).  

  Entry Methods:
*Please leave one comment for each entry method.  On at least one of those comments leave an e-mail address so I can contact you if it is not available via your blogger profile.  Contest ends Jan 30, 2011 at midnight and the winner will be announced Jan 31st. Open U.S only.

1.            Mandatory - Leave a comment telling me why your immune system could use a boost.
2.            Follow me on GFC, twitter or like me on facebook. (1 entry each - leave a comment below for each entry)
3.            Tweet about this contest (up to 1 entry per day) 
          I entered the #AHCC #giveaway @FrugalGreenMom1  http://bit.ly/gGVM2k  $60 value!
4.            Grab my button and post it on your blog – 3 entries.  (Leave 3 comments)

**I received a bottle of Kinoko AHCC for review purposes. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.  The winning comment will be chosen by random.org.**

Labels: , ,

37 Comments:

At January 12, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thank u for the contest--I have an autoimmune disorder, Hashimotos of thyroid and need all the help I can get!
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

GFC Follow Kendra22
Kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

follow twitter
kendra22007
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

http://twitter.com/#!/kendra22007/status/25222044668928002

kendraco22 at yahoo dot com
:)

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

grabbed button:
http://sweeps-kendra22.blogspot.com/
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 10:09 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

#3 button
http://sweeps-kendra22.blogspot.com/
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger jdjmcc said...

I have a chronic condition that wears on my immune system, but I do anything I can to build it back up! jdjmcc@aol.com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

My immune system could use a boost because I hate getting me and my family sick!

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I'm a GFC follower

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I like you on Facebook (Stephanie Van de Kamp)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I follow you on twitter (3togetdeadly)

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com your button is on my sidebar

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com your button is on my sidebar

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:47 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

therewillbeanothersunrise.blogspot.com your button is on my sidebar

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 13, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/3togetdeadly/status/25776104081985536

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

My immune system needs a boost so I don't get sick and can stay healthy!

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I follow you on Facebook



bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I follow you on GFC

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I have your button:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I have your button:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM , Blogger ♥ said...

I have your button:

http://foundtheglory.blogspot.com/

bradunwanted @ yahoo . com

 
At January 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

daily tweet

http://twitter.com/3togetdeadly/status/27199626398404608

jsididia at gmail dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 9:59 AM , Blogger pmj said...

I have kids in school, they bring home all kinds of bugs,need I say more!
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger pmj said...

GFC follower
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger pmj said...

twitter follower-pj436
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 21, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger pmj said...

FB fan
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm exposed daily to germs at school and work - I could always use a boost!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 7:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

follow you

 
At January 28, 2011 at 5:27 PM , Blogger sandyandcosmo said...

I work at a middle school, lots of germs around!

 
At January 28, 2011 at 6:28 PM , Blogger Elaine said...

I'm just physically fragile and always seem to get sick!

www.clothedmuch.com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:35 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I could use it because I have a skin disorder and it could help me a lot. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I follow you GFC. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 29, 2011 at 10:39 PM , Blogger strawberry said...

I like you on facebook. user name Sally Grubbs. strawberry_sweetheart39 at yahoo dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 11:11 AM , Blogger Susan said...

I am always getting sick I would love this to stay healthy this winter suelee1998 @ gmail.com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:04 PM , Blogger AMY said...

My husband has Lyme Disease and I would like to win this for him. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At January 30, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger AMY said...

GFC follower Amy W. awitherstine at gmail dot com

 
At July 5, 2011 at 5:24 AM , Blogger wholesaleherbs said...

kinoko ahcc - Post interesting and thanks for sharing. Some things in here I have not thought about before. Thanks for doing the cool-down, which is really good written. I will refer more friends about this. This is one of the charismatic, informatics blog and a good book about life at most that have been described in the special features to help readers and visitors. All information found here is genuine and realistic.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home