This Page

has been moved to new address

Manic Monday Mixer! 5 Artists Who Make Me Smile

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Manic Monday Mixer! 5 Artists Who Make Me Smile

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Manic Monday Mixer! 5 Artists Who Make Me Smile



This week for Manic Monday Mixer Natalie & I are hosting a way to learn about the people who are a part of our lives (big or small).  Over the past few months I have gained so many acquaintances yet I would love to learn more about those who read, support, or just happen to stop by my blog.  I really love engaging with other people, bloggers, readers, etc... With that being said here's an icebreaker to get us started, great music just has this way of making me stop whatever I am doing...reminding me of the past...completely changing my mood...I am always in my head sometimes I need music to move me to a different place. 
Anyways, here's a twist on High Fidelity's "Top 5 list"...


 5 artists that make me smile

Janis Joplin
Led Zeppelin
Dave Matthews
Willie Nelson
Tori Amos


Hope you join the hop!  (Click the Manic Monday Button to get there)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At February 27, 2011 at 10:54 PM , Blogger Heather said...

Hi I am a new follower from Manic Monday Hop... If you get a chance please stop by http://teensntoddlers.blogspot.com/
to say hi.
Thanks

 
At February 27, 2011 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Denise G said...

Follower through the manic monday blog hop

 
At February 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM , Blogger Susanna Carbajal said...

Hi there - Following you on the Manic Monday blog hop and enjoying your blog too. I agree how music is a huge help when you need a mood changer! I'm glad to meet you and from one Aries to another - Aries are amazing! www.momsflexbiz.blogspot.com hope to see you and look forward to coming back!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home