This Page

has been moved to new address

Thrifty Tuesday - Make Your Own Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Thrifty Tuesday - Make Your Own Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thrifty Tuesday - Make Your Own Reusable Sandwich and Snack Bags!

When I saw this I knew I just had to share it with you!  I love the idea of reusable snack and sandwich bags, but they are awfully expensive to buy.  Living a Frugal Life has posted a great tutorial on how to make these snack bags yourself!  I love the idea of using the ripstop fabric.


If you have an interest in making your own snack bags, check out her blog for the easy instructions!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home