This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Question Friday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Five Question Friday

Friday, March 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

Good Morning!  It’s time for Five Question Friday – which means it’s almost time for the weekend!  I’m still trying to think of some fun activities for the weekend – if you have any ideas let me know!




1.  Do you know what your REAL hair color is?  I don’t dye my hair, so yes I know what color it is!  Unfortunately there is some gray coming through these days, but I’m still holding off on the dying!

2.  Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?  We don’t have children in school yet, so it’s all the same to us.


3.  What is your favorite meal to cook?  I love cooking just about anything, so this is a hard one.  I guess curries, because I love eating them so much : )

4.  Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?  No, sadly I think the days of thank you are coming to an end.  I teach my daughter to say please and thank you, and we need to get better at writing thank you notes, but I do my best not to expect much out of others.

5.  How did you meet your best friend?  My husband is my best friend.  I met him at a friend’s birthday party.  We went on a boating adventure (it wasn’t officially a date) a few days later, and we’ve been together ever since!  



Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At March 12, 2011 at 7:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

from surfing sat. hop new gfc follower http://simplyshopandsave.ca thanks

 
At March 12, 2011 at 2:10 PM , Blogger Valery (CEO Wanna Be) said...

Happy Saturday and I am following Hope your weekend is great. I want to play the friday one next week. I will grab the button
I would love to have you stop by my blog or Etsy store.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/ThisanThatBoutique
http://thisnthatboutiqueblog.blogspot.com/
Having a giveaway at 1000 fans stop by and like her if you can
http://www.facebook.com/pages/RAKJpatterns/112668928800108

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home