This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Question Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Five Question Friday!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Five Question Friday!

Happy Friday!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, since the husband will be home!  This constant time away has really been getting to me lately.  A good quality weekend and I'll be ready to face everything again!





1.   Have you ever testified in court? For what?  No – My boss (a lawyer), actually says that I would be a horrible witness – that I’m way too honest!

2.  Do you still have your wedding dress?  Yes, although I often think that I need to do something with it, I can’t quite bear to let it go yet. 

3.  Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?  Anywhere outside!  I love being outdoors, it’s so calming to me. 

4.  If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?  Our daughter definitely does not sleep with us!  That is something we felt pretty strongly about from the beginning – it’s important to have that privacy!  She come in our bedroom in the mornings for snuggles, though.

5.  Do you watch late night TV? No, I’ve never been a late night TV watcher, even back when I stayed up late!

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At March 18, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger TIFFANY said...

My husband's been gone a lot for work lately. It does get old after a while. Hope your family has a fun weekend together!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 1:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

New follower visiting from the five question Friday hop. Would love a follow back at
http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

 
At March 18, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Thanks for following me. I love making new blog friends. I love your blog. I would make a horrible witness too.
Hope you have a great weekend.

 
At March 18, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Nicole @ Nicole Clark blog said...

Thanks for the follow. followering you back.I love meeting new friends through blogging. hope to get to know you better,

 
At March 18, 2011 at 8:46 PM , Blogger TIFFANY said...

Thanks for stopping by. I had to come back and become a new follower! Have a great weekend!

 
At March 18, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Jillian said...

Hello I'm your newest follower from Five Question Friday! Love your blog, can't wait to read more! Would love it if you followed me back. :)

Have a great weekend!

http://themtandersenfamily.blogspot.com

 
At March 19, 2011 at 3:56 PM , Blogger trooppetrie said...

I am way to honest and give way too many details to be a witness too

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home