This Page

has been moved to new address

Manic Monday Mixer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Manic Monday Mixer

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Manic Monday Mixer



This week for Manic Monday Mixer Natalie & I are hosting a way to learn about the people who are a part of our lives (big or small).  Over the past few months I have gained so many acquaintances yet I would love to learn more about those who read, support, or just happen to stop by my blog.  I really love engaging with other people, bloggers, readers, etc... Everyone knows that I love to cook and I also love finding out about new food.  
So I want to know - what are your 5 favorite cooking ingredients?  Are you a short-cut gal and like things that speed up cooking, or are you a whole food gal and have your favorite basic ingredients?

Anyways, here's a twist on High Fidelity's "Top 5 list"...
My Top 5 Cooking Ingredients


  1. Basil - I truly think almost everything is better after you add a little basil!
  2. Black Beans - One of my standard ingredients in many meals, especially anything Mexican.
  3. Red Rice - I started using red rice about a year ago, and now it's all I use for rice!  It has a great nutty texture.
  4. Garlic - Can you cook anything without garlic?
  5. Peppers - There is almost always some sort of pepper in my dishes!  Peppers are so versatile and can add a lot to any dish.



General Guidelines
~Comment below with your current top 5 cooking ingredient list
or even better copy our button on your own post!
~You must follow spots 1 & 2 in each section - leave a comment at each one and we will follow you back!
~If you add a link, please put it in appropriate section
(all others will be deleted);
~Help us spread the word of Manic Monday Mixer by tweeting:
Join @hippie_mom & @FrugalGreenMom1 for "icebreaker" Manic Monday Mixer   #bloghop
~If someone follows you, please follow them back!
~If you are a new follower, leave a comment so I make sure to follow you!



GFC


Twitter


FaceBook

Labels:

2 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Christina said...

1.Almonds
2.Avocado
3.Asparagus
4.Basil
5.Garlic

 
At March 7, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Rosebuds and Ladybugs said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the Link Up Lounge! I just linked my other blog - Deals and Dishes!

My top 5 ingredients are
Garlic, Garlic, Garlic, Garlic and more Garlic! Ha Ha Ha..... my husband is in LOVE with garlic, so it is in almost every dish! It really adds such great flavor!

Thanks for the link up! Come visit me everyday for a new link up opportunity! =)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home