This Page

has been moved to new address

Welcome to my blog!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Welcome to my blog!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Welcome to my blog!


Hello and welcome to all of you who are new here from the Ultimate Blog Party!  My blog is about my journey to be green - I've tried to be green all of my life, but to me it's a continuous (and fun!) journey!

I love to cook, so every Monday I'll have new recipes to share with you.  I love sharing recipes that are meatless and made from whole foods, but are also good for you!

I also love gardening - it's my therapy!  So every Wednesday I'll share what's blooming in my yard these days.  I also have a link-up on Wednesday, so I hope you'll join us!

On other days I post about my wonderful family, green products that I am reviewing and giving away, or local adventures that we are having!

I look forward to meeting all of you!  Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to drop by your blog!

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At April 3, 2011 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Merry said...

Yay! I got to comment first. I'm so glad that you and I both blog. Your blog is awesome & I love reading about your journey to green & about the fam.

 
At April 3, 2011 at 11:12 AM , Blogger April said...

I am too! Your blog is great - I love being able to keep up with what you guys are doing!

 
At April 3, 2011 at 2:52 PM , Blogger Jewels For Hope said...

I am a new follower and I look forward to going through your blog and reading :) I really like what I've seen so far :)
Have a great day!

 
At April 3, 2011 at 6:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have never been the best at being green, but I try to do green things as often as I can! Looking forward to spending time on your blog! UBP11!!

http://nomorerecess.blogspot.com/

 
At April 4, 2011 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Style, Decor & More said...

Love going green! Great blog!

I'm a new follower from the blog party! Hope you can follow back?

http://stylendecordeals.blogspot.com/2011/04/ultimate-party-blog-join-in-and-have.html

 
At April 5, 2011 at 9:05 AM , Blogger April said...

Thanks! Following all of you back!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Jen said...

Hello from a fellow blogger and Pcola resident! I followed your link on the MLM and wanted to say hello!

 
At April 7, 2011 at 10:48 PM , Blogger Lena B said...

Hello! Love your blog and just hit "Follow" button. Find me at www.way2goodlife.com

 
At April 7, 2011 at 10:50 PM , Blogger Lena B said...

Hello! Love your blog and will Facebook and Twitter you as soon as I hit submit button. Find me at www.way2goodlife.com

 
At April 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Jen said...

found your link on mlm as well. party may be over, but I'm still visiting sites.

 
At April 14, 2011 at 11:58 PM , Blogger Celebrate Woman said...

April, you rock! Love your spirit and your blog!

 
At April 16, 2011 at 12:07 AM , Blogger TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from
UBP! Hope you visit me
and return the follow!
:0)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home