This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday

We've had a cold snap these past few days, but I know it isn't nearly as cold as it is elsewhere!


This is Variegated Weigela.  I love how the blooms range from white to pink, and the leaves are pretty as well!


The Wisteria is so pretty while it lasts - this isn't in my yard, I took it while we were out for a walk.


I know some people think of them as weeds, but I just love clover!

Instead of having a linky today, I encourage you to head over to the Ultimate Blog Party and link up there!

Also, if you haven't checked out my giveaways, please do!  

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At April 6, 2011 at 12:08 PM , Blogger Lori said...

They are all so beautiful! Mine are finally blooming, I'm excited!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home