This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday

Seems like there is a ton of stuff blooming right now!  I love it, even though some days my allergies don't.  You only get three pictures though - I've got to make these blooms last a few weeks!


I love my clematis - it comes back bigger and better each year, and doesn't seem to mind neglect!


Close-up of a blue iris.  They were growing in our pond really well, so I decided to experiment and see how they would do in the ground (I have a flower bed I'm trying to fill up with non-maintenance flowers).  They are doing great!

 
My white climbing rose is blooming like crazy now!  Notice the hint of pink?  It picked it up from a neighboring rose bush.  Later in the year it will probably produce white flowers with pink splotches - pretty!

What's blooming in your garden?  Leave me a comment telling me and I'll be sure to return some comment love!

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At April 13, 2011 at 6:17 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Those are quite beautiful! The rose is my favorite! My Iris' have bloomed, Carolina Jasmine, Amaryllis',& a bush called Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow.
Waiting on my Peter Pans, lantana's & Crepe Myrtle trees. I need to plant more in my garden.

 
At April 13, 2011 at 6:28 AM , Blogger April said...

It sounds beautiful!

 
At April 13, 2011 at 3:29 PM , Blogger yonca said...

Beautiful pics! Do those roses smell?

 
At April 13, 2011 at 8:23 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

It's too early for anything to be blooming here, so I'll just have to live vicariously through your pictures. :)

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

Abolutely nothing is blooming in my garden yet. Your flowers look stunning! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

 
At April 13, 2011 at 10:23 PM , Blogger April said...

Yonca - they do! Although right now we mostly smell the jasmine and honeysuckle - the whole neighborhood smells like it! (Which isn't a bad thing).

 
At April 13, 2011 at 11:53 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

pretty, pretty & more pretty! I just have leaves of bulbs just poking up now. but we did get 2 days of wonderful weather this week in-between the cold & close to freezing stuff, so it won't be long! I wish I had smello-vision on my computer to enjoy your blooms today.
Faythe @GMT

 
At April 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Torri said...

Very Pretty! I haven't even started on my stuff ugh!


I really like your blog and thought that you deserved The Versatile Blogger Award. Come see here: http://sexemamas.blogspot.com/2011/04/versatile-blogger-award.html

Have a great Day!

Diamonds

 
At April 17, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Suze said...

Lovely photos of your flowers- especially that white climbing rose! I don't have anything blooming except a dogwood tree. It's pretty lovely itself though. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home