This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday

I love the smell of honeysuckle - we have some growing along our back fence.


And our roses are still going strong!


This guy isn't blooming, but I sure was shocked to find him!


I think it's a Black Racer.  

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At April 20, 2011 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Sasha said...

eek snake! lol : )

I too love honeysuckle. We have virgina creeper that sprouted up and is taking over a fence my plan is to replace it with honeysuckle this year. Wish me luck lol.

Great pictures.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger April said...

Isn't it the greatest? Ours just grew back there on it's own accord, amongst the bamboo.

 
At April 20, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger LBB said...

So pretty! Don't you just love spring!!
Just found your blog :) New follower & can't wait to read more!
Trisha
www.roundaboutshop.blogspot.com

 
At April 20, 2011 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Lori said...

EEKK! A SNAKE! My mom said they used to have blue runners in her yard all the time! I wonder if the two are related or one in the same, humm?

Always love seeing your flowers.They are always beautiful!

 
At April 21, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

I think I'd be terrified in your garden. The only time I like being around snakes is when they're in plexi-glass cases. Yipes! But the flowers look BEAUTIFUL! :)

 
At April 22, 2011 at 5:58 AM , Blogger rae-ann said...

beautiful photos. I don't know where you are, but we're still very much in springtime - waiting with anticipation for the roses and honeysuckle to bloom!

Mrs green @littlegreenblog.com

 
At April 22, 2011 at 8:40 AM , Blogger April said...

I'm in the Florida Panhandle - it's almost summer here! It's only getting down to 70 at night....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home