This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday

It's already starting to feel like summer here.  These guys are still blooming, but probably won't be much longer.  


The Hydrangeas will be out in full force soon - I like them like this as well!


And since I had a live animal last week, I thought I'd show you another this week!  This one isn't nearly as scary, though.  


Currently I'm hoping for some rain so everything keeps growing!

What's blooming where you are?



Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 27, 2011 at 1:24 PM , Blogger Terri. said...

I am a new follower via GFC, Facebook and Twitter. I found you through Relax and Make Friends Blog Hop. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow back.
http://www.atthemapletable.com

 
At April 28, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger Lisa - the Granola Catholic said...

Love the garden, we have the opposite problem here we have gone from drought to too much rain. I am waiting for the gardens to dry out before I plant anything more. But before the rain set in I did get a chance to work in the garden with my son. http://granolacatholic.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-garden.html

 
At May 5, 2011 at 7:28 AM , Blogger Trish said...

I've just bought some flowers and will get them in the ground today! But out in the Veggie Garden I have peas and onions and a few strawberries coming up. I need to get the rest of the garden tilled and hopefully get lots more planted!
Love your "critter". He really blends in!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home