This Page

has been moved to new address

Five Question Friday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Five Question Friday!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Five Question Friday!

It's time for some more Five Question Friday!  I haven't participated in a while - I love the questions this week!  I hope all of you mamas have a wonderful Mother's Day!   



1. Have you ever had roommates?  

I've had a lot of roommates!  All through college I had them, and even for a while after getting my "real" job.  I think it's a great way to learn about other people, save money, and make new friends!  

2. How many names do you/your children have? (i.e. Prince Charming William Phillip Arthur Louis John Jacob Jingleheimer-Schmidt)  

Little Miss just has three names - first, middle, and last.  However, we called her Moon Geranium until she was born!

3. Did you watch the Royal Wedding?  

Not live, but I did watch it!  I kept it on the TV in the background most of that morning.  I LOVED her wedding gown!



4. What is the messiest room in your house?  

Our "closet room" (and yes, it is an actual room).  Thank goodness others can't really see it!

5. What is your ideal mothers day?  

Sleeping in, a yummy breakfast, and relaxing with my family.  Oh, and having the magic fairy come and clean the house for me!



  



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home