This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday

Not much blooming here except the Hydrangeas, which are lovely.




And my after Ivan flowers.  They appeared after Ivan, displaced by the hurricane from someone else's yard.  They're in a portion of the yard that no one really sees, and I've tried to transplant them, but apparently they like it back there and no where else.  It's the only shady area!




And here is the carnation I got when we went to Mother's Day brunch.  We tried out a new place called Vic and Ike's since I got to pick, and man was it good!  I was sad that I forgot my camera, the food was just lovely.



Little Miss loved the carnation, and broke off most of the stem playing with it, but there was enough left so I could put it in a little vase when we got home.  



Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At May 11, 2011 at 7:01 AM , Blogger Lori said...

I love Hydrangeas,I haven't planted here. I had lovely ones before we moved here, but left them for the new owners, should have taken some.
All the flowers are pretty!

Thanks for linking up! :)

 
At May 11, 2011 at 8:05 PM , Blogger Shanae Branham said...

Your hydrangeas are lovely. At least they are blooming. Wow! I can't imagine not ever seeing that much snow.
Cheers,
Shanae

 
At May 11, 2011 at 9:17 PM , Blogger April said...

Thanks girls!

 
At May 11, 2011 at 10:37 PM , Blogger Melissa (bookn3rd) said...

Blue Hydrangeas? Perfect! And the coloring on that carnation was just divine.

 
At May 12, 2011 at 7:25 AM , Blogger Hoening Industries said...

Ed and Nick write that Vic and Ike's bartenders are focused and professional.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home