This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!  How are you doing?  We've been so busy and have so much going on.


Little Miss and I went to Art in the Park this past weekend.  We saw these flowers on the way and took a picture.  Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures once we got to the park!  They had some really neat art cars there, but the children weren't in the mood to hang around while the adults took pictures.  


These are the flowers at my Mom's house.  We went for a short visit last week and met up with my cousin (Merry With Children) and her little boy.  It was so good to see the cousins playing together, they got along so well!


Here is a picture of all of us after a busy day!  

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 18, 2011 at 2:24 PM , Blogger Jessi Gonzalez said...

Sweet picture! Makes me miss my sister! She lives in another state! I am already a follower but saw you in the Green Blog Hop. I'd love for you to follow my new blog!
http://green-mama-jama.blogspot.com/
~Jessica

 
At May 18, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Sarah Hull said...

Hi! I found your blog through the Green Blog Hop and am following you now! :)

Have a wonderful day!
-Sarah
The Little Hedgehog
http://thelittlehedgehog.blogspot.com/

 
At May 18, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Tat said...

I am following from the Green Blog Hop, too. Lovely photos. I love taking photos of flowers, too, but we are coming to winter here in Australia, so opportunities are limited.

 
At May 20, 2011 at 7:00 AM , Blogger April said...

Thanks! I'm following all of you now!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home