This Page

has been moved to new address

Happiness Is....

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Happiness Is....

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happiness Is....

A great gift from my wonderful Husband!  
He really knows how to spoil me!




I can't believe I haven't blogged about this yet - my husband gave me the BEST gift for Mother's Day - an iPad!  He's had an iPhone for a while now, but I've resisted getting one because I don't want our monthly phone bill to go up.  Well the iPad has been great.  I absolutely love reading books on it, and it's so light!  I also have been using it a lot in the kitchen - I don't have to print off recipes all of the time anymore!


Little Miss loves all of the games I have on it - in fact, I think she has more apps than I do!  


Do you have an iPad?  What are your favorite apps?  I'm still looking for great ones.  I love the Daily Suduko app, and I have a pretty good crossword puzzle app too.  







Photobucket

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 23, 2011 at 1:05 PM , Blogger Becky said...

That sure is a reason to be happy!! Jackson just had me download the Dora Skywriting App today, where he learns to trace letters with his fingers. He likes that and the BOB books ones. I like Angry Birds Rio for when I need to kill time and Words with Friends--kind of like online scrabble :)

Thanks for linking up!

 
At June 23, 2011 at 3:06 PM , Blogger April said...

I love words with friends!

Thanks for the suggestions!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home