This Page

has been moved to new address

What's More Important Than Your Child?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's More Important Than Your Child?

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What's More Important Than Your Child?

Nothing, I imagine!







I hope you'll take a moment to view this video from Healthy Child Healthy World and join their movement to use small steps to add up to a big change by avoiding toxic pesticides, using non-toxic products, cleaning up indoor air, eating healthy, and using alternatives to plastics.  


You can sign up to host a Healthy Home Party, find recipes, get quick tips, find helpful apps, and more!  I hope you enjoy this site as much as I did!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 16, 2011 at 6:30 PM , Blogger 618mom said...

Love this post!

 
At July 27, 2011 at 12:42 PM , Blogger JENNi said...

i HAD TO COME SEE WHAT THiS WAS ABOUT LOL...i WAS THiNKiNG WHAT COULD BE MORE iMPORTANT THAN KiDS! AND YOU HAD iT RiGHT NOTHiNG! LOL!! iM DEF GOiNG TO SiGN UP FOR THiS :) THANKS!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home