This Page

has been moved to new address

Sun Eleuthero Tea - A Review and a #Giveaway!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: Sun Eleuthero Tea - A Review and a #Giveaway!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sun Eleuthero Tea - A Review and a #Giveaway!

Growing up in the South, one of the things I crave in the summer is iced tea.  There is no better way to beat the heat then with a cool, cold glass full of iced tea, the more ice the better!  I used to drink the full of sugar Milos, but for the past few years I try to make my own.  That way I can get more control over what goes into my tea.



I don’t want too much sugar in my tea, and I also don’t want to consume too much caffeine in the evening.  Otherwise I won’t get any sleep at night!   Sun Eleuthero Tea is a great tea that you can enjoy any time of day.  Sun Eleuthero is an herb that not only gives you an extra energy boost, it also reduces stress!   I’ve really enjoyed it in the afternoons.  I make some before I pick Little Miss up, then let it cool while I go get her.  By the time we’re back and she’s fed, it’s cool enough to dump over some ice.  I’ve discovered just a small amount of sugar (I do a scant 1/2 teaspoon per 8 ounces) is just the right amount of sweetness for me. 



Roll Tide Tea!
While it doesn’t taste at all like black tea, I find it very similar to green tea in taste and color.  It gives me a nice afternoon boost without giving me the jitters that too much caffeine sometimes does.  Since it reduces stress and fatigue, it can boost your immune system too!  It’s tea bags, not loose tea, so it’s great for travelling. 

BUY IT:  You can buy Sun Eleuthero tea or any of the other sun eleuthero products here.  They are also offering a 20 day supply of both sun chlorella AND sun eleuthro tablets for $39.95 here with the code BLOGSAVE11.
WIN IT:  One US or Canadian reader can win a pack of sun elethero tea to try for themselves!

  Contest ends July 31st at midnight EST





Labels: , , , , ,

15 Comments:

At July 20, 2011 at 12:34 AM , Blogger Lynda said...

My favorite product is the of Sun Chlorella Cream.
lyndaclark81 at yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Gina said...

I would love to try the Sun Chlorella Cream

ginahamm@yahoo.com

 
At July 21, 2011 at 11:48 AM , Blogger latanya t said...

Sun Chlorella Cream

 
At July 21, 2011 at 6:00 PM , Blogger AvroraD said...

I think the Sun Chlorella Tablets look interesting!

 
At July 21, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

the Sun Chlorella Cream looks good
mystikafaith at hotmail dot com

 
At July 22, 2011 at 11:40 PM , Blogger pmj said...

the sun chlorella tablets-superfood!
pjames330 at aol dot com

 
At July 23, 2011 at 8:49 PM , Blogger ♡♥♬ Raven In A Blue Room ♬♥♡ said...

I love the Wakasa Honey

Thank you for hosting this giveaway

Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com

 
At July 27, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Gina said...

Would love to try the Wakasa Honey!!

 
At July 27, 2011 at 5:33 PM , Blogger Mama Chocolate said...

I would like to try the tablets! It sounds like a pretty good supplement to be taking! :-)
jccchocolate at gmail dot com

 
At July 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM , Blogger Sherry said...

I would like to try Sun Chlorella Tablets.

sstrode at scrtc dot com

 
At July 28, 2011 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Beauty To Love said...

-Favorite item: Sun Chlorella Cream

aliaskys (at) yahoo . com
THANK YOU!! :)

 
At July 29, 2011 at 10:54 AM , Blogger Ashley said...

The pH Test Kit looks neat.

mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

 
At July 29, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Blogger amymccarty1985 said...

The Wakasa Honey looks great!
amymccarty@hotmail.com

 
At July 29, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Blogger D.Dove said...

Well, I looked around, and really due to my medicines I can't take any herbal supplements, and I have wayyyyy too much lotion! So I think the tea really is my favorite, since I'm a total tea addict!

heatherc191 at gmail dot com

 
At July 30, 2011 at 3:24 PM , Blogger amanda said...

The cream. You can never have too much!
shmilgah at yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home