This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday - Blog Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday - Blog Hop!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday - Blog Hop!

I wanted to share with you some of the things blooming here right now.


The first rose of the year!  It's a climbing rose vine.


The hyacinth has been blooming for a while now.




This is something new I planted this year - sorry the picture is kind of fuzzy, hopefully they will be bigger next week and I can get a better picture!


Little Miss' "Princess Flowers".  They aren't blooming yet, but she's having fun taking care of them!

What's blooming in your yard?  Link it up so I can go check it out, I love flower pictures!  If nothing is blooming yet, just show us some pics from earlier years!  Please feel free to grab the linky code for your own blog!


Labels: ,

15 Comments:

At March 16, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Gidget Girl Reading said...

we don't have any blooms yet but we will in the next few weeks or a month or so.

hopping over from the green blog hop

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers! I am excited for spring - my hyacinths have popped out of the ground in a large planter I have on the balcony and my stick of a crabapple tree I planted last year is covered with buds opening up!!
Have a great weekend!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger Sandie lee said...

Awesome pics! I live in Ontario Canada and we still have asnow =(

I'm your newest follower. Thanks for the linky.

Sandie lee

 
At March 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I love it! I can't wait for spring!

Thanks for following me over at The Copper Brick Road

I'm following you!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 8:58 AM , Blogger Shelly said...

Found you on MBC!! Here in AZ it is a arid land hard to grow anything but cactus! I hope you will come over to my blog and follow back! I have a blog hop too that is about to end!
http://firebutterflyjewels.blogspot.com/

 
At March 16, 2011 at 9:28 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I'm stopping by and following from Follow Me Wednesday. I hope you'll check out my blog Frazzled Mama at http://frazzled-mama.com and follow me back.

 
At March 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM , Blogger Jenn said...

Beautiful flowers. I can't wait for spring to reach Wisconsin.

Following you from the Green Mama Blog Hop!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by and following along -- happily following back and linking up to your hop!

♥cyn♥

 
At March 16, 2011 at 4:09 PM , Blogger Faythe said...

thanks for sharing these beauties! I am totally jealous! your grape hyacinths was planted this year? do bulbs return in your area or do you treat them like annuals? I have some that been coming back for almost 20 years, and some years they bloom twice. Faythe @ GMT

 
At March 16, 2011 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Heather said...

I'm totally jealous! I have an amazing brown thumb!!!

I'm now following you!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Blogger April said...

Yes, you're supposed to plant them in the Fall, but I planted them this Spring - they seem to be doing fine! Bulbs usually return in my area, so I'm hoping these guys will spread some!

 
At March 16, 2011 at 6:57 PM , Blogger Greenacremama said...

Hello!...Thanks for the follow..I am follwoing you back and liked u on fb..great blog!

 
At March 17, 2011 at 10:43 AM , Blogger Rosebuds and Ladybugs said...

I don't have any pics to share yet, but I am working on a veggie garden. I started it late in the season last year, so I am looking forward to have alot of different veggies this year! =)

 
At March 17, 2011 at 11:37 PM , Blogger Miriam said...

Beautiful flowers!! Miriam@Meatless Meals For Meat Eaters

 
At March 18, 2011 at 5:14 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Lovely flowers! Just stopping by to return the favour and follow you back! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home