This Page

has been moved to new address

What's Blooming Wednesday - Blog Hop!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: What's Blooming Wednesday - Blog Hop!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's Blooming Wednesday - Blog Hop!

Here are some of the things that have been blooming here lately!


I can't remember the name of this tree, but we planted it a few years ago and have been enjoying it's blooms ever since!  The bees love it too.  


The Camellias are ending their season - they will be missed!


I love this Camellia bush - it reminds me of roses!


Pretty in pink!  

This is a blog hop!  I'd love for you to link up pictures of your flowers, but anything else will do to!  Feel free to grab the code and share it on your blog - let's make this a great hop!




Labels: , ,

19 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Madeline said...

I don't have anything blooming yet :(

But I did add your button to my Wednesday Hops post! Thanks for letting me know!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 10:16 PM , Blogger April said...

You're more than welcome to link up, even if nothing is blooming!

 
At March 22, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger •´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Erin.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´• said...

Lovely! I have some cherry blossoms lining our street :) So beautiful!

Your W/W photos actually fall in step with my friend's In My Neighborhood Tuesday photo meme :) This week is In Bloom. You should link up there as well!
http://eightymphmom.com/2011/03/in-my-neighborhood/.html

 
At March 23, 2011 at 12:14 AM , Blogger Lesley said...

I know mine isn't a real flower but until all of this snow melts...a paper flower will have to do!
♥

 
At March 23, 2011 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Renee said...

I'm following from Doorkeeper via GFC and Twitter :)

 
At March 23, 2011 at 8:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing blooming here- in fact it's snowing this morning! This has been the worst winter I can remember in NY! By the way, I think the first photo looks like a plum tree (or an almond bush). I love to garden, and can't wait for the warm weather to return!
following you!
S
http://weddedblisster.blogspot.com/

 
At March 23, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger Tractor Mom said...

My camellias were beautiful this year! I think your tree is a cherry. It's definitely starting to be spring...

 
At March 23, 2011 at 9:03 AM , Blogger April said...

So cherry plum or almond tree!

I know it's not supposed to get too tall or too big - that's why we got it. The leaves are a bright red color right now, so pretty! Maybe we'll get some fruit this year so I can figure out what it is!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

I think Camellias are so pretty. Love the red Camellia!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the blog hop & stopping by my site.. =) New google friend..

 
At March 23, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger Megan said...

New follower from MBC. Thanks for hosting the blog hop. :) I put the button in my sidebar.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Heather Kelly said...

Beautiful photos! I shared the linky on my blog too! Thank you for asking me to! - Heather from Airplanes and Dragonflies.

 
At March 23, 2011 at 12:14 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I can't wait for the blooms around here! Love your pictures, especially the Camellia. It always reminds me of roses, too.
I'm your newest follower!

 
At March 23, 2011 at 3:08 PM , Blogger RaisingGreenRichmondKids said...

Great pictures. I hopping from the Green Mama Blog Hop. WOuld love a follow back www.RaisingGreenRichmondkids.com

 
At March 23, 2011 at 4:36 PM , Blogger Lori said...

Those flowers are beautiful! Mine are blooming slowly this year.

Lori

 
At March 24, 2011 at 5:34 AM , Blogger Lori said...

Thanks for following back! Love your blog and WW pics!

Lori from
http://la-
lashomedaycare.blogspot.com/

 
At March 24, 2011 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Green Bean said...

Love the first photo. My parents have something like that in their yard too. We're not sure what it is called but we love it. A splash of color on a cold day!

 
At March 24, 2011 at 3:42 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Awesome--love your blog!

 
At March 27, 2011 at 2:25 PM , Blogger MERYL JAFFE, PhD - parent, psychologist, teacher, author... said...

I live in the city with no garden of my own, and love looking at all of your flowers. I love the cherry blossoms and daffodils!
Meryl
http://departingthetext.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home