This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Friday! Party like You're Three!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: It's Friday! Party like You're Three!

Friday, July 22, 2011

It's Friday! Party like You're Three!

Be sure to party like you're three again!
I don't think Little Miss comprehends how lucky she is to live where most people vacation.  


Have a wonderful weekend!  Have any fun plans?

We're visiting the In-Laws, which is always a good time!  Little Miss is ready to see them, it's been a while!  

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger pensacolawinemom said...

April my youngest is an insane 3 year old, so that got a good chuckle out of me! Have a great weekend!

 
At July 26, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Blogger Alesha @ Full Time Mama said...

I'd love to be at the beach right now! What a fun pic! =)

 
At July 27, 2011 at 5:36 PM , Blogger Mama Chocolate said...

AH! I NEED the beach! :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home