This Page

has been moved to new address

The Story of Cosmetics - What Are You Putting on Your Face?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Frugally Green Mom: The Story of Cosmetics - What Are You Putting on Your Face?

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Story of Cosmetics - What Are You Putting on Your Face?

I admit it.  While I've done a good job of getting the majority of my house green, one place where I'm lacking is in the cosmetics department.  I have green chapstick and powder.  I just recently started getting shampoos that are better for me and the environment.  However, I still have a long way to go!  





The Story of Cosmetics is going to be a great inspiration for me.  It came out a year ago today.  Fittingly, the Safe Cosmetics Act of 2011 was introduced June 24, 2011.  






What can you do?  Visit The Story of Stuff to find out!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 22, 2011 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Kiersten @ Oh My Veggies said...

I'm the same way. I've been using natural soap for a while and I finally made the switch to natural/green skin care, but when it comes to foundation and things like that, it's harder. I know I need to do it, though--the ingredients in some of this stuff are frightening!

 
At July 23, 2011 at 9:24 AM , Blogger April said...

At least we're trying! Small steps are better than none at all. I hardly ever use foundation - I'm actually looking into getting mineral powder foundation in the future. It would probably last longer for me since drying up isn't an issue, and it's greener!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home